Male, 30 years old Styling himself as ‘Emperor of the Deep’, Joshua is ever so slightly unhinged at times.
- Eye Disk (3d6)
- Priest’s Beadchain (5d4)
- Pistol (4d6)
- Lvl.3 deep sea remains (Weird 2/Deep 3/shiny 4)
- Human heart (Organic 5/transmitting 3)
- Lvl. 3 deep sea balls (1 in deep sea, 4 in real world) (deep 2/smooth 4/Organic 4)
'Mental Fortress' (60/400) take half damage in the deep sea but only do half damage as well.
Trying to build a Depth drive. Still requires:
- Mechanical 5
- example by pw: Ok, on our sliding scale of tags, most of the time 1-5 are mundane, 6-10 are super natural, or at least above the capacity of mankind in general. So mechanical 5 would be something that is extremely mechanically complex, but still within the realm of human manufacture. At this tech level. An engine heart, for instance, would be like a 6. Diesel gauntlets could be a 5.
- deep 5 =>can be replaced by
deep 3for a +5 bonus instead of +10 (item can be reforged with a deep 5 item to get the full bonus later on)
- flexible 3